Environmental Laws [electronic resource] : Summaries of Statutes Administered by the Environmental Protection Agency
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 123 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes current provisions of major statutes forming the legal basis for EPA programs, including the Pollution Prevention Act of 1990; the Clean Air Act; the Clean Water Act; the Ocean Dumping Act; the Safe Drinking Water Act; the Solid Waste Disposal Act; the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act; the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act of 1980; the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act; the Toxic Substances Control Act; Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act; the Environmental Research, Development, and Demonstration Authorization Act; and the National Environmental Policy Act.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10079113