U.S. Withdrawal from the World Trade Organization [electronic resource] : Legislative Procedure
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Sets out the timetable and requirements for taking legislative action to revoke approval under the Uruguay Round Agreements Act for U.S. membership in the World Trade Organization.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10079182