Most-Favored-Nation (Normal-Trade-Relations) Policy of the U.S [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes U.S. policy of granting most-favored-nation status to trading partners and reviews actions in 106th Congress affecting the status of individual countries. Includes chronology, 1/20/98 to 8/5/99.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10079202