Conventional Arms Transfers to Developing Nations, 1991-1998 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 91 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides data on transfers of conventional arms to developing nations by major suppliers, 1991-1998. Discusses trends in arms transfers worldwide and to developing nations, and outlines regional arms transfer agreements. Reviews worldwide arms transfer agreements and delivery values; and describes and quantifies types of arms delivered. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10079271