Military Interventions by U.S. Forces from Vietnam to Bosnia [electronic resource] : Background, Outcomes, and "Lessons Learned" for Kosovo
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 35 pages : digital, PDF file
- Analyzes cases of U.S. military involvement in international peacekeeping operations. Covers situations in which U.S. military forces were deployed, rationales, purposes, and interests involved in deployment; and reviews size and length of deployment, war casualties, international support, and outcome of intervention. Summarizes "lessons learned" for use of force from all operations, and discusses implications for future options, focusing on Kosovo.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10079308