U.S. Trade Deficit [electronic resource] : Trends, Theory, Policy, and Sustainability
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages : digital, PDF file
- Surveys recent trends in U.S. trade deficit, and summarizes economic theory and policies surrounding it. Highlights problems with and recent advances in traditional economic approaches to trade theory and policy, particularly with respect to inter-industry trade, strategic trade, macroeconomic trade theory, the twin deficits, the exchange rate, and intertemporal savings and investment. Examines sustainability of trade deficit and its relationship to employment. Includes graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10079313