Nuclear Weapons in Russia [electronic resource] : Safety, Security, and Control Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Assesses concerns about and efforts to improve the safety and security of and control over Russian nuclear weapons. Examines concerns about Russia's nuclear command and control system, safety and security of stored warheads, and former Soviet nuclear facilities and materials. Reviews U.S.-Russia cooperative programs for nuclear threat reduction, objectives and results of bilateral meetings, and arms control proposals.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10079334