Entrepreneurship and the Public Sector [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides a background analysis which describes the private sector entrepreneurial organizational culture, and discusses aspects of this culture that may be transferable to the Government sector. Looks at Government efforts to improve performance by adopting business methods and strengthening K-12 education.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10079594