Presidential Appointments to Full-Time Positions in Independent and Other Agencies During the 105th Congress, 1997-1998 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents rosters showing persons appointed during the 105th Congress by President Clinton to full-time positions requiring Senate confirmation, organizations to which named, and dates appointed and confirmed. Also shows all positions subject to Senate confirmation and the incumbents in those positions. Covers independent agencies, Executive Office of the President, multilateral development organizations, and legislative branch agencies.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10079613