Outpatient Prescription Drugs [electronic resource] : Acquisition and Reimbursement Policies Under Selected Federal Programs
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the reimbursement methods used to pay for outpatient prescription drugs by the VA, DOD, Medicaid, and Medicare.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10079646