Energy Efficiency [electronic resource] : Budget, Climate Change, and Electricity Restructuring Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on the energy efficiency concept and the history of Federal energy saving programs and examines current Department of Energy (DOE) management of energy efficiency programs. Reviews DOE and Environmental Protection Agency FY2000 budget requests and discusses electric industry restructuring and global climate change issues, including energy use impact on climate and Kyoto Protocol requirements for carbon emission reduction.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10079735