Pesticide Residue Regulation [electronic resource] : Analysis of Food Quality Protection Act Implementation
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes provisions of the Food Quality Protection Act (FQPA) of 1996, which regulate pesticide registration to ensure that pesticides approved for use on food leave only safe residues. Outlines role of EPA in implementing FQPA, stakeholder involvement in pesticide regulations, and food tolerances for organophosphate pesticide residues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10079849