Medicaid and the Developmentally Disabled [electronic resource] : Status and Trends
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on availability of State and Federal services for individuals with mental retardation or developmental disabilities (DD), including residential, institutional, and home and community-based services. Addresses emerging policy concerns regarding ability of State and Federal programs to accommodate expected increase in Medicaid funded services for growing population of DD adults age 60 and older, and issues raised by State trend toward mandatory managed care for DD Medicaid beneficiaries.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10080068