Trade Adjustment Assistance for Workers [electronic resource] : Proposals for Renewal and Reform
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews legislative history, administration, FY96-2001 funding, eligibility rules, and benefits of the Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) program and the North American Free Trade Agreement Transitional Adjustment Assistance Program (NAFTA-TAAP). Discusses policy issues, including continuation or consolidation of TAA and NAFTA-TAAP with other programs, program rules change proposals, and funding questions.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10080116