Social Security Reform [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Covers debate over social security reform, and reviews specific areas of contention, including the social security system's financial outlook, public skepticism about the system, privatization, retirement age, cost-of-living adjustments, and budget treatment. Provides brief history of previous reform initiatives, and summarizes legislation in the 106th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10080160