Pension Plans Offered by Private Employers [electronic resource] : Legislative Issues in the 106th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines legislative issues and proposals pertaining to small firm and other private sector pensions regulated under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act and the Internal Revenue Code.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10080193