Superfund and the Brownfields Issue [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the legal authority, expansion, and effectiveness of the brownfields program, which was established by EPA under the aegis of the Superfund hazardous waste cleanup program to help communities restore less contaminated industrial and commercial sites with the potential for economic development. Examines effectiveness of voluntary cleanup and brownfield efforts in the States, and outlines Congressional appropriations and legislation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10080201