France and U.S [electronic resource] : Allies and Rivals
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines U.S.-France relations. Provides brief analysis of French political and economic developments and an overview of French views of France's role in the world and of the U.S. Examines key role that European Union occupies in French policy-making, analyzes competing French and U.S. efforts to shape European security policy, with special attention to French military modernization and intentions in promoting development of European security and defense policy. Addresses implications for U.S. leadership of NATO, French and U.S. policies on several regional issues, and future of U.S.-France relationship.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10080246