Caribbean Basin Interim Trade Program [electronic resource] : CBI/NAFTA Parity
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes legislation intended to equalize treatment of Caribbean Basin Initiative and Caribbean Basin Economic Recovery Act (CBERA) countries with that accorded North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) countries. Examines pre-NAFTA special tariff treatment of Mexico, analyzes Mexico's benefits under NAFTA and their effect on CBERA beneficiaries, and outlines parity legislation. Includes chronology.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10080358