Japan-U.S. Relations [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines U.S.-Japan cooperation and interdependence, periodic strains in relations, security and economic issues, Japanese political developments, and U.S. policy approaches. Includes chronology, 1993-2000.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10080374