Legislation on Foreign Relations Through 1999 [electronic resource] : Vol. I-B.
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 1,426 pages : digital, PDF file
- Volume I-B in an updated compilation of foreign relations legislation and related documents, prepared by Dianne E. Rennack and C. Winston Woodland (CRS), also for use by the House International Relations Committee.
This volume contains full and partial texts of annual authorizing legislation and other laws pertaining to foreign assistance programs through the 106th Congress, 1st Session, and related Executive orders and Department of State delegations of authority, codified and in force as of Jan. 15, 2000.
Appendices (p. 1301-1344) include lists of foreign relations legislation by P.L. number and short title or popular name.
Includes a glossary and subject index (p. 1346-1416).
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 76/2-10:999/V.1-B
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10080457