Electronic Stock Market [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background against which competing proposals and visions of the future of the stock market, in light of increased use of the Internet to trade stocks. Describes how buyers meet sellers in major U.S. stock markets, how electronic technology is transforming markets, and proposals for modifications in market structures now being considered by Congress, regulators, and the industry. Addresses policy issues related to current market structure and proposed modifications to that structure.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10080471