Electoral College [electronic resource] : Reform Proposals in the 106th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents background on and a series of proposals to reform the process of indirect election of the President and Vice President under the electoral college system. Summarizes the debate between proposals for direct popular elections versus electoral college reform, as well as arguments for and against reforms. Reviews legislative activity in the 106th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10080647