Federal Civilian Employees and the FY2000 Budget [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines impact of FY2000 budget on Federal civilian employees, in regards to pay, retirement, employee health benefits, function and staff of Office of Personnel Management, agency-specific personnel management systems, downsizing, and Federal child care. Reviews legislation, and lists Congressional hearings, reports, documents, and additional reading.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10080679