Emergency Farm Assistance in FY2000 [electronic resource] : Description and State Distribution
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides legislative background on emergency farm assistance provided to USDA programs and directly to farmers in FY2000 as compensation for effects of low farm commodity prices and natural disasters, and discusses appropriations for farm commodity market loss disbursed to grain, cotton, soybean, oilseed, dairy, tobacco, and peanut farms. Addresses disaster payments, livestock assistance, and other emergency farm assistance.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10080773