European Union's Ban on Hormone-Treated Meat [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the European Union (EU) ban on imports of meat derived from animals treated with growth hormones, U.S. reactions to the ban, the Uruguay Round agreement on sanitary and phytosanitary measures used to restrict imports, and World Trade Organization dispute settlement panel decisions on the U.S. challenge to the EU meat hormone ban.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10080854