Global Climate Change Treaty [electronic resource] : The Kyoto Protocol
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change and summarizes main provisions, including emission reduction levels, developing country responsibilities, and emissions trading. Also summarizes provisions of the Buenos Aires Action Plan addressing unresolved issues from Kyoto and examines issues for Congress, including ratification, oversight, and implementation legislation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10081082