September 11 Victim Compensation Fund of 2001 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses P.L. 107-42, the Air Transportation Safety and System Stabilization Act, to aid the airline industry after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, and highlights Title IV to create a Federal program to compensate victims of the attacks. Covers lawsuits against airline industry and interaction of program with P.L. 107-56, the Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism (USA PATRIOT) Act.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10081319