Alzheimer's Disease and Caregiver Burden [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on nature of Alzheimer's disease, current research and medical interventions, and the role of caregivers. Assesses financial cost of caring for an Alzheimer's patient; and explores Medicare, Medicaid, and Federal caregiver support programs. Discusses 106th Congress legislation to address the needs of those who care for Alzheimer's patients.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10081327