Asbestos [electronic resource] : Federal Regulation of Uses
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes Federal laws and regulations that seek to assure an adequate level of safety in the use of asbestos, including control of workplace exposures to asbestos and protection of the public health and general environment under the Toxic Substances Control Act and the Clean Air Act.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10081366