Patient Protection During the 106th Congress [electronic resource] : Side-by-Side Comparison of House- and Senate-Passed Bills
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 35 pages : digital, PDF file
- Compares the major provisions of House-passed H.R. 2990 and Senate amendment to H.R. 2990, both to regulate employment-based health plans and insurance issuers relating to access, disclosure, grievances and appeals, market reforms, insurance affordability, confidentiality, and health care lawsuit reform, and to expand tax benefits for health insurance and long-term care.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10081378