ESEA Reauthorization Proposals [electronic resource] : Comparison of Major Features of S. 1, H.R. 1, and Comprehensive Alternative Bills
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents a side-by-side comparison of four 107th Congress bills to extend and revise the Elementary and Secondary Education Act. H.R. 1, the No Child Left Behind Act, embodies reform proposals of the Bush Administration.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10081415