Crime Control [electronic resource] : The Federal Response
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines the evolving role of Congress in crime control efforts, including Federal v. State responsibility for law enforcement, development of Federal aid to States and local governments, and major legislation. Summarizes recent legislative activity.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10081450