Gun Control Legislation in the 107th Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the debate over gun control, analyzes gun-related statistics from various Federal agencies, examines Federal regulation of firearms, and outlines possible issues for the 107th Congress. Reviews major Federal firearms statutes, including the National Firearms Act of 1934 and the Gun Control Act of 1968.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10081530