Patient Protection and Managed Care [electronic resource] : Legislation in the 106th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Explains managed health care regulation under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) and discusses major issues addressed in patient protection bills considered in the 106th Congress, including access to and choice of providers, information disclosure, grievance and appeals processes and remedies, non-ERISA plans, and proposed association health plans and healthmarts.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10081571