Social Security and the Federal Budget [electronic resource] : What Does Social Security's Being "Off Budget" Mean
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the "off budget" status of social security, and examines how social security is presented in official budget documents and how it is treated in the Congressional budget process.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10081576