Welfare Reform [electronic resource] : TANF Provisions Related to Marriage and Two-Parent Families
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 35 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) goals and services for promoting marriage and two-parent families, and examines their implications for the use of TANF block grant funds. Describes TANF cash welfare programs as they relate to two-parent families, including special Federal work participation requirements and eligibility rules; discusses State use of TANF funds to promote the formation and maintenance of two-parent families; and examines potential issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10081596