Summary of the Medicare Regulatory and Contracting Reform Act of 2001 (H.R. 3391) [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews provisions of H.R. 3391, Medicare Regulatory and Contracting Reform Act, which addresses concerns over administration of Medicare. Covers regulatory and contracting reform, education and outreach improvements, appeals and recovery process, and miscellaneous provisions.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10081601