Welfare Reform Financing Issues [electronic resource] : Supplemental Grants
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses major issues leading to the creation of supplemental grants to provide increased funding to States for the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program. Reviews current rules for supplemental grants, discusses possible extension of supplemental grants, and analyzes potential issues with the grant program. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10081627