Adequate Yearly Progress Under ESEA Title I [electronic resource] : Estimates for Three States Based on Specifications in H.R. 1 Conference Agreement
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews adequate yearly progress (AYP) provisions in H.R. 1, the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001, to reauthorize and expand upon provisions of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act requiring students attending public elementary and secondary schools to be administered academic assessments annually. Presents estimates of the proportion of schools in Maryland, North Carolina, and Texas that would have achieved AYP on their State criterion referenced academic assessments had the AYP requirements in the conference version of H.R. 1 been in place during school years 1997-98 through 1999-2000.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10081650