Trade Agreement Monitoring and Enforcement [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Addresses issues for Congress surrounding the monitoring and enforcement of international trade agreements, including whether sufficient resources and governmental organization exist to accomplish the task; whether new data and information should be generated to determine whether trade agreements are being fully implemented; the effectiveness of various monitoring and enforcement approaches; and whether the World Trade Organization dispute settlement mechanism effectively resolves complaints.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10081665