Operation Enduring Freedom [electronic resource] : Potential Air Power Questions for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews key issues associated with employing air power in support of Operation Enduring Freedom, the U.S. military campaign against the Taliban regime and the Al Qaeda terrorist organization in Afghanistan. Addresses questions for Congress concerning the effective use of military air power in Afghan conflict, including which aircraft are likely to be involved and how they are used; what risks U.S. aircraft may face; potential readiness issues; logistical challenges; and the effectiveness of U.S. air forces against a "low-tech" enemy.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10081716