WTO Doha Ministerial [electronic resource] : Results and Agenda for a New Round of Negotiations
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 43 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes and analyzes major results of the World Trade Organization Ministerial Conference held during Nov. 2001, in Doha, Qatar, in the context of U.S. objectives. Examines issues of agriculture, antidumping and other WTO trade rules, environment and trade, implementation and other developing country issues, patents and access to HIV/AIDS drugs, WTO services issues, intellectual property issues, dispute settlement, e-commerce and WTO, foreign investment issues in WTO, interaction between trade and competition policy, market access for non-agricultural products, trade facilitation, and transparency in government procurement.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10081719