Trade Retaliation [electronic resource] : the "Carousel" Approach
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines policy considerations of "carousel" trade retaliation used to pressure trading partner countries to implement World Trade Organization dispute decisions on selected products. Reviews recent cases of banana and beef disputes with the European Union, and congressional response to non-compliance.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10081781