National Missile Defense [electronic resource] : Russia's Reaction
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines Russian reaction to the evolving U.S. policy on national missile defense and to U.S. proposals for modifications to the ABM Treaty. Provides an overview of the ABM Treaty and national missile defense plans. Outlines Russian concerns, proposed cooperation with European countries on theater ballistic missile defenses in Europe, and U.S. responses under the Clinton and Bush Administrations; and identifies issues for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10081992