U.S.-Japan Economic Ties [electronic resource] : Status and Outlook
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of U.S.-Japan economic ties and trends and outlook for future relations. Discusses Japan's economic problems, regional and multilateral negotiations, and major issues, including steel imports by U.S., implementation of agreements in insurance and other industries, deregulation of Japan's economy, and foreign investment in Japan.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10082105