World Heritage Convention and U.S. National Parks [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes features of the World Heritage Convention, which identifies and lists natural and cultural sites and monuments throughout the world that are of exceptional interest and universal value. Provides overview of the World Heritage Committee that administers the convention, U.S. participation, and land sovereignty concerns.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10082148