Iraq-U.S. Confrontation [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the confrontation between the U.S. and Iraq, beginning fall 1998, precipitated by Iraq's failure to cooperate with UN weapons inspectors and violation of the no-fly zones imposed by the U.S. and allies over portions of Iraq. Summarizes events leading to the crisis, force deployments and costs, U.S. and international reactions, and U.S. policy options.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10082211