Voting on NTR for China Again in 2001, and Past Congressional Decisions [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews Congressional action, 1989-1999, regarding extension of normal trade relations (NTR) (formerly called most-favored-nation) status to China. Examines related action in 107th Congress and implications of permanent NTR for U.S.-China relations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10082219