Jordan [electronic resource] : U.S. Relations and Bilateral Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews issues in U.S.-Jordan relations, including Jordan regime stability and succession, democratic reform experiments, reaction to the terrorist attacks against the U.S. on Sept. 11, 2001, Jordan's role in Arab-Israeli peace negotiations, enforcement of anti-Iraq sanctions, U.S. aid and bilateral trade, debt relief, and Jordan armed forces modernization. Addresses alternative political developments in Jordan and implications.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10082260